To go along with the launch of Windows 10, Acer have brought the Aspire One Cloudbook 11 and 14, two affordable “online-oriented” laptops running full Windows 10, to the market.
The 11 and 14 at the end of the name, of course stand for the screen size of either 11.6 or 14 inches – Both models do pack the same specs though.
You’ll be able to purchase the Aspire One Cloudbook 11 in August if you live in North America, or September for European markets, starting at just $169 for the 16GB model and $190 for the 32GB model.
The Cloudbook 14 will start at $200 for the 32GB model, it will also come in a 64GB model, however there is no current price tag for it. It will be available for purchase from September in North America and October in European markets.
If you decide to pick up a 32GB model of either Cloudbook, you’ll get a years subscription to Office 365 Personal, as well as 1TB of OneDrive storage. Only some markets will be offering this deal for the 64GB variant.
- Intel Celeron N3050 1.6GHz Dual-Core processor, which can be Turbo Boosted up to 2.16GHz
- 2GB of Ram
- 1366 x 768 HD 16:9 LED backlit display
- Cloudbook 11 weights 1.15kg, Cloudbook 14 weights 1.6kg
- Full-sized chicklet keyboard
- 1x HDMI, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and 1x SD Card port
- Kensington lock slot