If the announcement of a new MacBook Pro with just USB-C ports has you raging inside, Belkin has announced a new dock to help avoid countless adapters.
As with its previous Thunderbolt dock, the Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock HD uses a single USB-C cable to plug into your MacBook, MacBook Pro (or other USB-C devices) with 40 GBps data transfer speeds, dual 4K video support and 85 watts of power. So for all you power users who need the latest Thunderbolt connectivity, along with three USB 3.0 ports, ethernet, a DisplayPort, and audio in/out connectivity, the Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock HD could be the all-in-one docking solution you need.
The dock will be available soon from Belkin themselves, Apple.com and Apple stores. No pricing information as of yet.
For more information about the Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express HD dock, visit their website here.
Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock HD features
- True single-cable docking solution
- Dual 4K video or single 5K output and 85W of power delivery powering your computer through a 0.5m Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) 40Gbps cable
- Daisy-chain up to five Thunderbolt devices from the dock
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Three USB-A 3.0 ports (1.5A charging each)
- One DisplayPort
- One Audio In/Out port; one Audio Out port
- One Gigabit Ethernet port
- Included 170W power adapter provides enough power to support attached peripherals while delivering 85W of power to your computer through included Thunderbolt 3 cable